We all care for our privacy whether in real life or on the Internet but big search engines such as Google, Yahoo, Bing are hungry for our data they collect all our necessary data what do we visit, what’s our choice, etc. Not to worry we are here with 6 Best Private Search Engines that do not track. And will help you to find which is the best search engine?
After collecting the data they create a map of the users on the basis of their data, you might be thinking about what will they do with all these data. They sell these user-maps for billions of dollars to the advertisement companies who then target us with ads that’s why we see some type of ads that we search on search engines.
Using your browser on incognito mode doesn’t give you that level of privacy that you think every search query and data is being tracked by service providers.
Not to worry about the data we are here with the safe way to search for things that matter to you. Here are some of the 6 best private search engines that do not track you.
6 Best Private Search Engines that do not track you
- Amongst the most popular privacy Browser
- DuckDuckGo doesn’t save your search histories
- You can save your settings in the cloud.
- Allows you to limit your search by region
- Do not sell users data to advertising ccompanies
- Do not use third party trackers
- 80% of the profit goes to planting trees.
- All searches gets anonimized in one week
- Computable search engine that gives accurate answers
- Performs dynamic calculation using inbuilt algorithms about money, health, finance,etc.
- Helps you to search for many types of content, including web, images, news, jobs, blogs, government data, etc.
- Allows you to view cached pages and filter results by tag websites, clouds, and sources.
- Doesn’t track search queries
- Doesn’t show customized ads
Read More: How to crack Applock password in android
- Doesn’t track your search queries
- Doesn’t track location data
- All searches are encrypted against middle-man attack
- It offers a built-in filter for stopping violent content in the search engine.
- Private search which doesn’t store your data
- Great importance on family-friendly internet content
Tell us how much you liked our post on the 6 best private search engines that do not track you.