CSC centre (Common service centre) is a scheme under a government with a digital India program. CSC digital Seva is a free and secure way authentication Access services available on Digital Seva portal. This post is all about CSC registration 2020 and how to apply for CSC 2020.
What is CSC Digital Seva | CSC Portal
CSC digital seva is run by CSC E-Governance India Private Limited is a free and secure authentication system from where you can access all CSC services through CSC portal.
You can earn money through CSC registration 2020 by giving services to the public through this digital platform. To get verified CSC ID you must have to clear CSC TEC exam and must have some basic certificates.
Enter the User ID and password to login into the CSC portal and take benefits of all the services provided by CSC.
CSC digital seva provides services to citizens living in rural and remote areas of the country. If you have already applied for CSC registration than you will know all detail regarding CSC portal.
Eligibility For CSC registration 2020
For 2020 CSC registration process has been you must have the following documents:
- The candidate must have class 10th or 12th certificate
- Candidate must have passed CSC TEC course
- Stable Internet connection
How to apply for CSC registration 2020?
CSC registration is very easy and you can easily apply for CSC online. There is no charge (free) for CSC registration, we will let you know how you can apply for CSC registration 2020.
2. After that click on apply and click for new registration.
3. There you have to enter TLE certificate number and mobile number( If you don’t have TLE certification check below how to apply for TLE certificate)
4. After giving TLE certificate number you will be asked other details like photo, aadhar card number, etc.
5. After that, you will get an email with CSC ID and password if your form is approved.
How to apply for TLE certificate
For TEC certificate registration you have to visit another CSC portal: http://www.cscentrepreneur.in/register
There you have to provide all your details and an amount of Rs 14,80 after that you will be be given a login ID and password there you have to log in.
To get the TLE certificate you be given study material in written and Hindi and English video after that you have to give the TLE exam after successfully giving the exam within 2-3 days you can download your TLE certificate.
Track CSC registration status
- Open the Link i.e. http://registration.csc.gov.in/cscregistration/RegStatus.aspx
- Enter the E-Mail, Registration ID and Aadhaar Number in Required boxes.
- Click on SUBMIT option.